Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Much Better Day.. :)


First let me say THANK YOU, to all of you who've been praying for me and my family and sending encouraging emails and messages.  You guys ROCK!  The prayers are working.  I know there is still a long way to go to work things out... and more heart ache to come.  But for now, I am finally feeling okay.  I don't think I'll be checking into the looney bin any time soon.  Praise the Lord!

I stayed super busy today... errand running.  Pet food, the 'regular' shopping, plus our stop at the "hippie store" for our organic needs.  Got home just in time to peel out and go help do the organic co-op.   Picked us all up a sandwich for dinner, and got eldest daughter and hubby to work. 

I haven't' cried all day long.  I've had lots to smile and be happy about.  A friend came over, and (I'd not seen her in quite a long time..) and she "pulled a sneaky" on me!  She had this gorgeous little baby girl with her... and I thought maybe she was baby sitting.  No!!  She has been blessed with this little gorgeous angel.  I was so surprised and so excited for her!!  How on earth did I miss this??  But I did... and here's this lovely perfect child..  Honestly I can't imagine being happier for her! What a blessing!!   Oh, how I'd love to have another baby myself!!  But unfortunately for me, it would indeed take a miracle!  BUT... I do get to enjoy everyone else's little bundles of joy. :)

I don't know if this will last.  I hope it does.  But today was one of those days that was cool and sunny.  The river looked smooth and blue.  Everyone was in a good mood.  Even strangers were nice.  I couldn't find a blessed thing to NOT be happy about.

To top off my day.... my girls are home with me tonight... and I ordered myself a book... "A Little Way of Homeschooling" by Suzie Andres.  I can't wait for it to come!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment